Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Meet Ryan a Summertime Blogger.....Comstock Worker and River Wranglers Intern



I had fun on my first day of work with River Wranglers. I got to meet new people and had new experiences. I like to try new things even if I don’t know how to do it. I’m easy-going and I like to explore the world, go hiking, fishing and have fun with nature.  I enjoy being helpful in any way and I’ll push myself in life and have fun with whatever I’m doing.

I have challenges with spelling and I’m not very good at writing. I’m easy to work with and sometimes if I don’t understand something when I’m working I try to do it by myself  because I get kind of scared to ask for help if I don’t understand how to do something. I’m a very hard worker and I’m getting better at asking questions when I need help. I’m going to learn new skills for life and have fun this summer.

No comments: